It’s almost halfway through the year, and I have been doing a bit of second-half business planning over the last few days. Here’s my strategy for making the last half of 2022 a success!
10 Tips to Achieve Your Second-Half Goals
- Have S.M.A.R.T. goals: Specific. Measurable. Achievable. Realistic. Time Constraint
- Write them down.
- Be visible: Print them or make it your phone home screen
- Break it down into weekly commitments
- Develop a plan on how to achieve the commitments each week
- Take action and measure activity
- Focus on the process
- Visualize yourself achieving your goal
- Find an accountability partner or coach
- Adjust as needed
If you don’t have a second-half business plan updated or written, this will help you! The assumptions we are going to make on this plan are as follows:
- There are 30 weeks left in the year
- You will take five weeks out of your business for planning and time off
- Your goal is ten more closings by December 31st, 2022.
Second Half Business Plan Goals
- Ten closings by December 31st, 2022.
- Hold 50 listing appointments by year-end (List both buyers and sellers)
- Five hundred real estate conversations Ex: How’s the market? Open Houses, your contacts
- 1000 dials/contact
Breakdown into weekly sales activities
- Schedule two listing appointments per week
- 20 real estate conversations per week (4 per day)
- 40 dials/contacts per week
- Schedule daily time to generate leads (contacts & conversations)
- Schedule 3 listing appointment slots on your calendar to fill with appointments
- Schedule time to celebrate your daily wins!